Creatives' Blueprint 1-Day Workshop
Let me ask you this: If you don't start your own business, will you regret it in 10 years time?
This workshop is designed to take you from that one little idea to taking action.
You'll be surrounded by like-minded creatives who all want to succeed. You see, there are many people like you, and I think I'm pretty safe to say, they're all afraid of something.
When will you take the leap?
In this workshop you will learn:
- Who and how you want to be in business.
- The importance brand, story and niche.
- How to get purchasing and pricing right.
- Cost effective marketing options.
- How to manage your time to get it all done.
- Where to get support when challenges arise.
- How self-care impacts your business.
Bookings essential. Classes fill quickly. Don't miss out!
You will receive a confirmation email once you have booked. If you do not receive this, please check your spam or junk folder.
Arrival: Please arrive 30 minutes prior to the start time to network with others.
Food: Morning tea will be provided. Please bring your own lunch.
Venue: The School House, Historic Village, 17th Avenue West, Tauranga
Walk in the main gate and straight ahead down the main cobbled street. About 50 metres before the church at the end, look to your left and you will see The School House.
Venue: Petone Community House, 6 Britannia St, Petone